Thursday, September 23, 2010

Autumn begins



Today is considered according to the calender, the first day of Autumn. I say "considered by the calender" because we are expecting a warm up this weekend with the predicted temperature 97 for Saturday, Sunday and Monday..nice. We will probably endure another 30 days of pretty warm weather.

So I will think happy thoughts for cooler weather as we enter my favorite time of year. Here are a few things I enjoy about fall.

Cooler Weather...eventually :) Rain and stormy weather means a fire in the fireplace which I love.

The return of Starbucks Pumpkin Spice lattes and all the fall and Christmas flavors.

Decorating my house for fall. I don't decorate for halloween but love to put up my fall decorations. I love the colors of fall I guess that is why.

Going back to Standard time instead of Daylight savings. I am not a fan of daylight savings, it goes on too long.

College football on Saturday. I am a college football junkie. I will watch every game televised if I get the chance.

Those are a few things about fall and autumn I am looking forward to, what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment