Wednesday, December 8, 2010

In the Christmas swing

I cannot believe it is the 8th of December already! I am just getting into the Christmas swing. I have done a little cookie baking with a boatload more to do. My cookie gift list has grown this year so I hope I can get it all done.

I have no desire to wrap presents or send out Christmas cards this year. I am not sure why on the cards either because this is the first year we took a photo and put it on Christmas cards. I think it is because I hate the picture of me. The hubs is soooo excited about it though so I had better get with it.

I am hosting our family Christmas on the 18th and am so not prepared. Don't have a meal plan or time. The hubs wants to go duck hunting that day so I am trying to find a compromise for a situation one is not likely. I am guessing I will do the cooking and he will be home in time to eat with us. I don't know.

I hope everyone else is enjoying the Christmas season and faring better than me. I am getting in the swing but it has been a slow process so far.

That's all

No comments:

Post a Comment