Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Saying Goodbye

Said goodbye to my little Pete yesterday. One of the hardest things I have ever done.I have a lump in my throat just thinking about him. We got 3 more months out of him than expected. But in the end, we gave him all we could, he gave us all he could and there was nothing left. He was suffering so it was time to let him go. Thank goodness the hubs went with me,  I really don't think I could have don't it by myself.
It was hard this morning to wake up and not see him and I know we will feel the void for a long time.

Rest well Pete, you were a good boy and we will miss you.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, Suz. I'm so, so, so, so sorry. Much love to you my friend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suz...I have been thinking of you and wondering how you and Pete were doing. I am so very sorry for the loss of such a dear member of your family...many, many hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suz, I am so sorry! Hugs to you my friend.

    ReplyDelete