Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Post Script to Thanksgiving..a little late

Our thanksgiving went off well..dinner was late, tables looked ok, my brother and family left one hour after arrival for other functions but over all, we had a great time. I am so glad I took the position I did and just went with it. We still laughed,ate too much and felt blessed to able to be together one more year. Friday was a drag, I got sick and now am finally feeling better. I was not so sick I could not get my Christmas decorations up, but spent most the weekend in what I like to call "Thanksgiving host hangover".
All and all a good lesson in general for me to just chill and go with it and I am happier for it.

That's all.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you get to feeling better...

    ~Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for you - you did it! Glad you're feeling better. I had been wondering how it went for you.

    ReplyDelete