Friday, December 18, 2009

Yes I did Friday



Yes I did Friday has come around again, join the fun stop in and visit Jeanette's blog and tell us what you did!


Yes I did beg Jeanette and Shana to explain to me how to be a part of this blog meme and the virtual cookie exchange. They were gracious and used small words.. and here I am with my first yes I did post.

Yes I did fake being sick 2 days this week so I did not have to go to the gym with my hubs at 4:00am.

Yes I did make 3 batches of fudge, 2 batches of buckeyes and 3 batches of shortbread this week. I am worn out.

Yes I did take a morning off of work just to spend some time with my husband, it was fun.

What did you do this week!

3 comments:

  1. You did an excellent job! So glad we could help. Thanks for joining in, and I hope you do next week too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo! Sorry I am so late in coming by :) Hey, I am making shortbread today. And I think the buckeyes, too. Then I can slide around on my tush!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you for taking time off to just hang with your husband. Those kind of days are priceless.

    I hope your season is peaceful.

    ReplyDelete