Monday, May 3, 2010

Monday

I know I have ignored this blog way to long. But hopefully I am back! It has been a busy last month getting my besties daughter's wedding ready to go. And it went off with out a hitch on Saturday. The weather was perfect, the bride the most beautiful I have ever seen and nothing but perfection was achieved. It was so much hard work leading up to it, especially for my friend. But the payoff was Saturday evening and I know it was well worth the work.
Looking forward to some other things in the offing for me and the hubs and maybe some weekends that are not so busy. Of course now, training begins.....

That's all

Suz

2 comments:

  1. I have ignored by blog for weeks also. Glad to see you back. The wedding sounds like it was a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missing you :) xoxoxo! Glad the wedding was a success!

    ReplyDelete